Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome


Welcome to my blog!

What is the way to a man's heart?

Well, as we all know the answer, my blog is a humble way to please the stomach with delicious, home-cooked food and their recipes.

So let's get on to this journey and win all hearts!

In this blog, I will include all home-made recipes which I have learnt from my Mom, Mrs. Pramila. She cooks delicious South Indian food at home and I wish to share the recipes so that everyone can enjoy good home food.

I and my husband, Raj, are passionate about cooking and always keep trying new recipes. My blog will include some recipes which are perfected by him.

I will also include recipes which I have learnt from other family members, friends and tweaked it according to taste and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Please email your comments at way2theheart@gmail.com and I will be glad to receive your feedback.

Do join this site to get updates on my recipes.

Until next time,

Eat & Celebrate Life!
Archana

No comments:

Post a Comment